ILLUMINA SEQUENCINGGenomic and Molecular Services
A WORLD OF DATA DRIVEN INSIGHTS
MOgene delivers precise research and clinical insights for our customers based on decades of experience offering comprehensive, highly customized and data-driven genomic solutions
Experience the MOgene Difference
- Decades of experience with genomic and molecular testing
- Specialized in a wide range of complex to routine projects
- Consultative approach to customer needs
- More than 150 publication citations
- Client specific project management teams focused on effective communication
- Experienced scientists and bioinformaticians for complex projects
- Wide range of discovery, development, and sample analysis services
MOre Quality & Safety
- Robust Quality Management System (QMS)
- Integrated quality throughout lab workflow
- CLIA-certified, purpose built BSL-2+ facility
- GxP Compliance
ILLUMINA SEQUENCING SERVICES
MOgene offers cutting edge technology for next-generation sequencing across multiple Illumina instruments, allowing us to match the scope of your projects and return results quickly.
- Illumina MiSEQ
- Illumina NextSEQ
- Targeted resequencing
- Amplicon sequencing – extremely high depth supports finding rare variants
- Hybrid capture – Targeted re-sequencing for analysis of specific subset of the genome
- 16S Metagenomics – The 16s rRNA V4 region sequencing for survey of bacterial diversity
- Small genome sequencing
- de novo sequencing – ideal for sequencing small bacterial genomes (< 20Mb)
- Clone checking – analysis of plasmid DNA constructs
- Custom amplicon – TruSeq Custom Amplicon allows sequencing of hundreds of genomic regions covering up to 96 kb of cumulative sequence. This highly targeted approach enables a wide range of applications for discovering, validating, and screening genetic variants in a rapid and efficient manner.
- RNA sequencing
- RNA-Seq (microbial)
- Small RNA sequencing – Enables discovery and profiling of microRNAs and other non-coding RNA.
- Library QC – For testing library construction.
- Chip-seq – Chromatin Immunoprecipitation (ChIP)
Quality and safety
The Quality Commitment From MOgene
MOgene has an established reputation of complying with relevant national and international quality compliance regulations.
Quality Management System
MOgene has a robust Quality Management System (QMS) detailed in a manual that ensures compliance for quality monitoring and improvement.
- Transparent and routine communications on project timelines and deliverables
- Complete documentation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and 100% QC of data
- Rigorous sample management process
Our Biosafety practices enable us to provide services for early R&D and market release studies for pathogens that require BSL-2+ facilities.
- Higher levels of lab safety for antimicrobial, human and animal health vaccine development
- Dedicated BSL-2+ Lab and pre-amplification room for your clinical studies
- Trained personnel to handle BSL-2+ level agents
- UNIDIRECTIONAL workflow
Security and Data Protection
MOgene considers safety and confidentiality a top priority for our client’s data.
- 24/7/365 temperature and humidity monitoring
- Individually coded key access to labs
- Secured access to data records
- Daily back-up of data
OUR HISTORY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
Supporting Genomic Studies Since 2004
Industry Leading Experienced Team
More Than 150 Citations in Peer-reviewed Journals
To contact MOgene or request a quote click the links below