AGILENT ARRAY SERVICESGenomic and Molecular Services
A WORLD OF DATA DRIVEN INSIGHTS
MOgene delivers precise research and clinical insights for our customers based on decades of experience offering comprehensive, highly customized and data-driven genomic solutions
Experience the MOgene Difference
- Decades of experience with genomic and molecular testing
- Specialized in a wide range of complex to routine projects
- Consultative approach to customer needs
- More than 150 publication citations
- Client specific project management teams focused on effective communication
- Experienced scientists and bioinformaticians for complex projects
- Wide range of discovery, development, and sample analysis services
MOre Quality & Safety
- Robust Quality Management System (QMS)
- Integrated quality throughout lab workflow
- CLIA-certified, purpose built BSL-2+ facility
- GxP Compliance
AGILENT ARRAY SERVICES
As a Certified Agilent Services Provider since 2004, MOgene offers the number 1 solution for your microarray needs: DNA Capture, Chip on Chip, aCGH, Methylation, plus any custom array development on which your R&D team is looking to collaborate. Our key features are demonstrated high quality sensitivity and specificity in order to optimize and validate all of your probe designs and deliver the best signal to noise ratios for your microarray experiments.
We have the experts and know-how to deliver high-throughput array processing for any type of project—and any kind of sample input. Whether you’ve collected saliva, DNA, RNA, blood or FFPE, our lab is ready to get started with your custom array projects.
AGILENT C SCANNER
We scan with an Agilent high resolution C scanner with 20-bit dynamic range imaging and up to 2µM resolution. Labeling/scanning is completed in an ozone-regulated environment.
Quality and safety
The Quality Commitment From MOgene
MOgene has an established reputation of complying with relevant national and international quality compliance regulations.
Quality Management System
MOgene has a robust Quality Management System (QMS) detailed in a manual that ensures compliance for quality monitoring and improvement.
- Transparent and routine communications on project timelines and deliverables
- Complete documentation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and 100% QC of data
- Rigorous sample management process
Our Biosafety practices enable us to provide services for early R&D and market release studies for pathogens that require BSL-2+ facilities.
- Higher levels of lab safety for antimicrobial, human and animal health vaccine development
- Dedicated BSL-2+ Lab and pre-amplification room for your clinical studies
- Trained personnel to handle BSL-2+ level agents
- UNIDIRECTIONAL workflow
Security and Data Protection
MOgene considers safety and confidentiality a top priority for our client’s data.
- 24/7/365 temperature and humidity monitoring
- Individually coded key access to labs
- Secured access to data records
- Daily back-up of data
OUR HISTORY SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
Supporting Genomic Studies Since 2004
Industry Leading Experienced Team
More Than 150 Citations in Peer-reviewed Journals
To contact MOgene or request a quote click the links below